First impressions count, so whether you’re meeting the In-Laws or attending your over-the-top friend’s garden soirée, we’ll help you leave your mark (in a good way).
In your case:
1 x Château de Berne Cotes de Provence Red 2016 (Provence red wine)
- A deep garnet colour with pretty purple hues and wonderful brilliance. A complex, powerful nose with slight notes of vanilla, violet spices, black fruits and a finish of nicely ripened Morello cherries. Velvety and supple on the palate, with well-blended and finely spiced tannins.
- Grape varieties: Syrah and Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- 13% vol. 75 cl bottle
1 x Ultimate Provence Côtes de Provence AOP Red 2017
- A stunning red wine with a modern and elegant personality, offering notes of red fruits and spices on the nose. On the palate, expect a combination of ripe, red fruits with warm spice and a generous finish.
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- 13% vol. 75cl bottle
1 x Château de Berne Côtes de Provence White 2017 (Provence white wine)
- A dark yellow, intense and luminous colour. A highly complex bouquet with notes of lychee, mango, passion fruit, toast, marzipan and dried apricots. Seductive, velvety and full-flavoured body. A long, smooth finish with very fresh, buttery and green notes. A superbly accomplished wine.
- Grape Varieties: Rolle and Sémillon.
- 12.5% vol. 75cl bottle
1 x Ultimate Provence Côtes de Provence AOP Rosé 2019
The most stunning bottle we’ve ever laid our eyes on, and trust us on this, it really does taste as good as it looks! This is the rosé for all seasons – bright, vibrant and deliciously dry, with notes of ripe red berries and hints of cinnamon and ginger. The party starts right here, right now.
1 x Kingscote Estate Brut N.V. (English Sparkling Wine)
- An exceptional expression of an original method English sparkling wine. Mouth-wateringly refreshing and delightfully complex, offering bright, sumptuous flavours of the English kitchen garden, gooseberry, apple and hints of rose.
- Grape Varieties: 75% Meunier and 25% Chardonnay
- 11.5% vol. 75cl bottle
1 x Kingscote Estate Brut Rosé N.V. (English Sparkling Rosé Wine)
- An exceptional expression of an original method English sparkling wine. Fresh acidity and luscious English summer fruits are abundant in this delightfully complex wine, boasting flavours of raspberry, strawberry and shortbread.
- Grape Varieties: 65% Meunier and 35% Pinot Noir
- 12% vol. 75cl bottle