When only the finest will suffice, treat your senses with the very best of what The Wine Caverns has to offer in Provence wine. A wine connoisseur's heaven, this carefully chosen mix of red wines will offer you the ultimate indulgence.
In your case:
2 x Château de Berne Cotes de Provence Red 2016 (Provence red wine)
- A deep garnet colour with pretty purple hues and wonderful brilliance. A complex, powerful nose with slight notes of vanilla, violet spices, black fruits and a finish of nicely ripened Morello cherries. Velvety and supple on the palate, with well-blended and finely spiced tannins.
- Grape varieties: Syrah and Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- 13% vol. 75 cl bottle
2 x Château de Berne Terres de Berne Red 2017 (Provence red wine)
- Balanced and elegant. Deep garnet in colour with pretty, purple highlights and a beautiful shine. An intense nose with notes of black fruit and undergrowth. Velvety and supple on the palate with well melted tannins and a side of fine spices. A fruity and vanilla finish.
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet-Sauvignon and Syrah.
- 13.5% vol. 75cl bottle
2 x Ultimate Provence Côtes de Provence AOP Red 2017
- A stunning red wine with a modern and elegant personality, offering notes of red fruits and spices on the nose. On the palate, expect a combination of ripe, red fruits with warm spice and a generous finish.
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- 13% vol. 75cl bottle