Win a weekend staycation for four people to our favourite English vineyard, Kingscote Estate.
All you have to do to enter is sign up to our mailing list and answer one question before the timer reaches zero.
Already signed up to our mailing list?!
The prize can still be yours if you complete the form below.
Make sure to enter before the timer ends!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. The competition opens at 4pm on March 8th 2022, and closes at midnight on June 30th 2022.
3. Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
4. Use of a false name or other false details will result in disqualification.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
7. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. 8. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions
9. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
10. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Wine Caverns relating to any post-winning publicity.
12. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
13. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random. Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery within 30 days of the competition end or announcement of winners, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
14. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
15. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
16. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
17. Booking subject to availability.