Chateau de Berne, La Grande Cuvée Prestige Gift Box
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Once upon a time there was a domain...
It all started in 1808 with the creation of Maison Calvet et Compagnie, located rue de l'Hermitage in Tain. In 1897, Marius Chapoutier joined forces with Rodolphe Delépine to found the Delépine et Chapoutier company. The wines are exported to Holland, Switzerland and Germany. Then in 1929, at the foot of the Hermitage hill, Marius created the new M. CHAPOUTIER winery. In 1937, Marius' son Marc took over the business. Today, with Mathilde and Maxime, a new generation joins Corinne and Michel Chapoutier to perpetuate the tradition of a family House.