Find out more about our wedding wines
How to choose your wedding wine?
Wines for your wedding are mainly chosen according to the dishes that you plan to be serve. Thus, white wine should accompany fish and shellfish, while full-bodied red wines should be served with red meats. If you plan to organise a reception wine, this ceremony is celebrated with champagne, or with a light or sweet white wine.
When choosing your wedding wine, you may also decide to consider the season in which your reception takes place. For example, if you are getting married during the winter, wines with body and roundness, (like a Cabernet) work best. During the summer months, consider light and fresh wines; white wines will therefore be preferred, but you can always serve a fruity and light red wine, like Pinot Noir.
What food and wine pairings are possible with your wedding wines?
The food and wine pairing at a wedding should be considered to suit your menu, and each stage of the wedding meal should have a wine perfectly suited to the flavors of the dish offered. Your choice of wines from the estate can then relate to different bottles:
● Rosé wines are the perfect companion to an aperitif, a charcuterie starter, or even a main course with Provençal flavours;
● Red wines work wonders with meat dishes, or a cheese platter;
● White wines sublimate cold Mediterranean starters, seafood, or even a dessert.
We then offer you a selection of wines from the estate to easily integrate into your wedding menu:
● UP rosé - Ultimate Provence - AOP Côtes de Provence;
● Terres de Berne rosé - Château de Berne - AOC Côtes de Provence;
● Cuvée Pur rosé - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence;
● Rosé Esprit Méditerranée - Château de Berne - IGP Méditerranée;
● Terres de Berne red - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence.
What are the characteristics of our wedding wines?
Among the wedding preparations, the choice of wine bottles can only be done after having established the wedding menu. Then, all you have to do is adapt the wine to the type of dish. To do this, we offer a wide selection of quality wine.
● UP rosé - Ultimate Provence - AOP Côtes de Provence: presented in its pretty bottle, this cuvée of rosé wine from Provence is modern and audacious, with its aromas of fresh lemon, flower and white pepper;
● Terres de Berne rosé - Château de Berne - AOC Côtes de Provence: this organic wine with a pale peach colour is fresh and fruity, and seduces with its intense citrus notes;
● Cuvée Pur rosé - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence: this organic rosé wine from Provence reveals a pale colour and a very delicate, elegantly structured wine full of freshness;
● Rosé Esprit Méditerranée - Château de Berne - IGP Méditerranée: with its dazzling colour and its notes of summer fruits, this rosé from Provence is gourmet and knows how to highlight local products;
● Terres de Berne red - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence: with its red colour and garnet reflections, this red wine from Provence reveals subtle fruity and spicy aromas.
Are Côtes de Provence wines good to offer to the bride and groom?
Offering wine to newlyweds is a great gift, which can appeal to amateurs and curious minds alike. A suitable gift for everyone, and a souvenir of an unforgettable moment, that could be opened on your first wedding anniversary.
Choose from our best quality wines. Thanks to our bottles with unique and original shapes (the signature bottle from Ultimate Provence, or the slender, square bottles from the Berne estate), the bottle itself is a present.