A collection of easy-drinking wines which will sit comfortably in your fridge and wait for you to come home to. These unexpected delights will never let you down, so go on, treat yourself to a collection of wines to lift the mood on your nights in.
In your case:
1 x Château de Berne Terres de Berne White 2018 (Provence white wine)
- Beautifully pale in colour with green-yellow reflections and perfect gloss. A very expressive, fresh nose with notes of lime, white flowers and wild mint. An ample attack then cool, beautiful balance and roundedness. Pear and lemon aromas, with a slightly liquorice finish.
- Grape Varieties: Rolle, Sémillon and Ugni Blanc.
- 12.5% vol. 75cl bottle
1 x Château Saint-Roux Pigeonnier White 2018 (Provence white wine)
- Pale gold in colour, this organic white wine offers intense lemon on the nose with hints of white pepper. A fresh and distinguished mouthfeel follows, with marked minerality and a fresh, citrus finish.
- Grape Varieties: Rolle, Ugni blanc and Sémillon.
- 12.5% vol. 75cl bottle
1 x Château de Berne Terres de Berne Red 2017 (Provence red wine)
- Balanced and elegant. Deep garnet in colour with pretty, purple highlights and a beautiful shine. An intense nose with notes of black fruit and undergrowth. Velvety and supple on the palate with well melted tannins and a side of fine spices. A fruity and vanilla finish.
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet-Sauvignon and Syrah.
- 13.5% vol. 75cl bottle
1 x Kingscote Estate Chardonnay 2019 (English still white wine)
- Dry, lightly oaked and delightfully refreshing, offering a bold, aromatic, rich and buttery nose with notes of English hedgerow. A bright, crisp palate with lemon sherbet, beautiful green apple and a soft, creamy and lingering finish.
- Grape Varieties: 100% Chardonnay
- 11% vol. 75cl bottle
1 x Château de Berne Côtes de Provence Red 2016 (Provence red wine)
- A deep garnet colour with pretty purple hues and wonderful brilliance. A complex, powerful nose with slight notes of vanilla, violet spices, black fruits and a finish of nicely ripened Morello cherries. Velvety and supple on the palate, with well-blended and finely spiced tannins.
- Grape varieties: Syrah and Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- 13% vol. 75 cl bottle
1 x Ultimate Provence Côtes de Provence AOP Red 2017 (Case of 6)
- A stunning red wine with a modern and elegant personality, offering notes of red fruits and spices on the nose. On the palate, expect a combination of ripe, red fruits with warm spice and a generous finish.
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- 13% vol. 75cl bottle